Thursday, July 7, 2011

kale fail

Busy at work last night with some sick kiddos which meant I got out an hour late... so this entry will be short and sweet.

Dinner!

SunDried Tomato-Walnut Pesto and Romaine Lettuce Wraps.... eating them right now and they are GOOOD 


And an open-face avocado sandwich... just whole wheat bread with 1/2 an avocado, salt, and pepper. Simple. Tasty. (Threw the other 1/2 of the avocado in for lunch at work tonight).


And the epic fail of tonight... kale chips.


Very burnt kale chips. How do I always manage this?

Last night I intended to have this dinner too but woke up with the worst craving for a huge bowl of ice cream. I made a smoothie in a bowl with the normal ingredients and toppings to try and end the craving. The fix was only temporary and the craving is back. Thoughts on stopping for a McDonald's $1 cone? 150 calories of vanilla frozen deliciousness? I think so.

No comments:

Post a Comment