Thursday, July 14, 2011

sunny skies

Just a quick pre-work entry. 

Dinner the last two nights has been Baked Zucchini Falafel, tomatoes, cucumber, TJ light feta and bell pepper over baby spinach. The dressing? Lemon, Greek yogurt, tahini, garlic powder, salt, and pepper. Mmm. Was going to put this in a flatbread but decided to skip the carbs.


On the side: kale chips (with salt and garlic powder).


And for the car... more Honeydew Smoothies. So delicious. Make one.

As for exercise- yesterday I made it 4 miles despite the fact that 1/2 mile in all of the clouds I was depending on to shade me left and the sun beat down on me. Once I hit the last uphill though, I decided to walk. I never do such a long cool down- 3/4 of a mile- but it was definately needed.

Today was a sleep day but it was SO beautiful that I had to wake up. We're dog sitting so I took a nice 1.5 mile power walk with Gus. Usually I have no interest in owning a dog but he's swaying me.


A nice start to the day- let's hope work cooperates with that!

No comments:

Post a Comment