Saturday, April 16, 2011

cummerbunds and bow ties

As usual, I tried to bite off more than I could chew today. I wanted to make the food I am going to eat this week at work, do my art project, and assemble everything to make an herb garden. Instead, after a nice run with Annie I went home to  a house full of juniors getting ready to head to prom. I ended up chatting with the kids and parents, drinking red wine, and eating appetizers as my dinner. I mostly stuck to the baguette slices with TJ Roasted Red Pepper Dip, fresh mozzarella, and cucumber. They happened to be a healthy option, but mostly they were delicious!  Wanted a picture but we ate them too fast... next time.

Here's a pic of Pat and I before prom. He looks handsome, love the bow tie and cummerbund- so classy. I, on the other hand, have yet to get out of those running/spinning clothes. I did put on perfume for good measure though!



Pretty sure one of us made some sort to obnoxious/inappropriate joke right before the picture... typical.

Ended the night just catching up with Annie and enjoying a Dark and Stormy. Overall a relaxing, fun day. Bed and Girls on the Run tomorrow- in chilly weather unfortunately. I am thinking spring may never come. Will try to finish up those good intentions as well...

No comments:

Post a Comment